- Seamless Q-SYS integration with audio transport and control via standard Gigabit Ethernet protocols and hardware.
- Capable of providing up to 5,000 W continuous and 8,000 W peak.
- Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology™ (FAST) permits total amplifier power to be distributed across one, two, three, four, six or all eight channels.
- PowerLight universal switchmode power supply with PFC for highest efficiency, improved audio performance, and low weight.
- Mic/Line input Euroblock connectors and touch-proof Euroblock loudspeaker connections.
- Eight bi-directional GPIO connections that can be used for analog or digital inputs or outputs to/from Q-SYS.
- Built-in energy saving modes ensure that the amplifier will draw the minimum amount of AC power while still providing outstanding audio quality.
- Q-SYS technical support is available 24/7 - worldwide
Designed specifically for use with Q-SYS, DPA-Q amplifiers marry the exciting new amp technology found in the DPA platform with the powerful Q-SYS network processing and control system to create the ultimate audio routing and power solution for cinema sound applications.
The DPA-Q line includes five models (DPA 4.2Q, DPA 4.3Q, DPA 4.5Q and the brand new 8-channels models DPA 8.4Q and DPA 8.8Q) capable of delivering robust, high-fidelity power to drive a wide range of loudspeaker configurations. By simply connecting the amplifiers via standard layer 3 Ethernet, the Q-SYS Core can route digital audio to/from the amps, as well as provide total control and monitoring of all amplifier functions. Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology™ (FAST) actively distributes total amplifier power across one, two, three or all four outputs, enabling amp channels to be paralleled or bridged for maximum current and voltage output.
Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology™ (FAST)
Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology™ (FAST) permits total amplifier power to be distributed across one, two, three or all four channels.
Simplify And Streamline Systems
As Q-SYS network peripherals, DPA-Q amplifiers simplify and streamline systems for channel- and object-based immersive sound formats, including Dolby® Atmos™ and DTS:X.
Control And Monitoring Capability
Version 4.0 (and higher) of Q-SYS Designer includes DPA-Q amps in the inventory and provides complete system-wide design, control, and monitoring capability
GPIO ports on Euroblock connectors enable additional functionality utilizing the intuitive and powerful Q-SYS control engine complete with logic functions and LUA scripting.
Built-in energy saving modes ensure that the amplifier will draw the minimum amount of AC power while still providing outstanding audio quality.
Redundant Ethernet Jacks
With redundant Ethernet jacks, the DPA-Q amps seamlessly integrate with Q-SYS providing audio streaming directly to and from the amplifiers.