ISA amplifiers are an ideal, cost-effective solution for fixed installation applications requiring low impedance or distributed loudspeakers. There are seven models in the line, four low impedance models (ISA 280, ISA 450, ISA 750, ISA 1350) rated down to 2-ohm loads and three “Ti” versions (ISA 300Ti, ISA 500Ti, ISA 800Ti) featuring isolated transformers for 25, 70 and 100 volt distributed audio systems. The DataPort V2 Lite connection facilitates the use of amplifier accessories (XC-3, LF-3 and SF-3.) providing economical crossover and subwoofer filtering solutions.
- Up to 2400W total output power
- 3RU chassis with rear-mounted gain controls featuring 2 dB detents
- Independent, defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion and protect speakers
- Selectable high-pass filters protect against transformer saturation and driver overexcursion
- Includes extensive DC, infrasonic, thermal overload, and short circuit protection
- XLR and 3-pin Block input connectors and touch-proof barrier-strip outputs
- DataPort V2 connector not compatible with Q-SYS, BASIS or CM16a