- Capable of providing up to 5,000 W continuous and 8,000 W peak.
- Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology™ (FAST) drives most any loudspeaker system or configuration by distributing total amplifier power across one, two, three or all four channels.
- Full function onboard loudspeaker processing DSP with Crossover and Parametric EQ Filters, Limiting and Alignment Delay eliminate the need for outboard loudspeaker processors.
- PowerLight universal switchmode power supply with PFC for highest effiency, improved audio performance, and low heat dissipation.
- Preset Wizard simplifies amplifier setup providing system design tools and loudspeaker selection from a list of speakers.
- Powerful Intrinsic Correction™ processing maximizes the sonic performance of QSC loudspeakers.
- 20 Factory Preset configurations that can be modified and stored in the 50 User Presets.
- Integrated front panel with channel Select and Mute buttons, Input and Output LED Metering, 400x240 LCD, intuitive navigation buttons, LED power button and indicator, and cast aluminum handles.
- GPIO for additional functionality including a heartbeat output for Life-Safety supervision.
- Four Input Euroblock connectors, and four Euroblock touch-proof Speaker connectors.
The DPA Series represents a revolutionary advancement in amplifier technology and innovation. Each model provides efficient, robust and extraordinarily high fidelity power to drive multiple channels and configurations of loudspeakers while simultaneously deploying sophisticated digital processing – all with optimal energy and rack space efficiency.
The DPA Series consists of three powerful, four-channel amplifiers, each with onboard DSP, and the capability to configure and combine channels in various ways to drive a wide range of loudspeaker systems. These amplifiers not only provide the power and processing to make your cinema sound system perform better, they offer outstanding efficiency ensuring that energy costs will be kept to a minimum over the life of the installation.
Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology™ (FAST)
Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology™ (FAST) permits total amplifier power to be distributed across one, two, three or all four channels.
DPA Series amplifiers use QSC’s next generation class-D power amp design in combination with a custom power stage utilizing a new output device. These purpose built MOSFET devices provide high voltage operation without needing a full bridge output and offer better audio quality and thermal performance due to co-location of the semiconductors.
DPA Series amplifiers benefit from the proven PowerLight power supply, made even better with Power Factor Correction (PFC) that aligns the current waveform with the AC mains voltage waveform. PFC enables DPA Series amps to draw current from the wall in a more efficient and controlled manner resulting in incredible power from a single standard AC breaker. The result is the highest efficiency, improved audio performance, and low heat dissipation.
All models incorporate several energy conservation and efficiency strategies. One such tool is the unique multi-stage sleep mode that saves energy when possible without sacrificing performance.
Simplicity And Control
Preset Wizard simplifies amplifier setup, providing system design tools and loudspeaker selection from a list of speakers.
The on-board processing is managed and stored as presets, with 20 factory presets (for the most common applications) that can be modified and stored in the 50 user presets.
With an intuitive front panel UI, including channel Select and Mute buttons, Input and Output LED Metering, 400x240 LCD, intuitive navigation buttons, LED power button and indicator, programming is a breeze.
The DPA amplifiers also offer GPIO for system supervision and the ability to utilize contact closures to set the amps into standby or recall specific presets.
Powerful Onboard System processing
A single DPA Series amplifier is more than just an amplifier. It is also a capable and sophisticated loudspeaker processor. Integration of DSP and amplification means that the processor knows exactly what the amplifier is doing, allowing the dynamics processing and protection circuitry to be far more accurate and effective. This synergistic approach employs both RMS and Peak Limiters that provide the amplifier and loudspeaker combination to produce more output without being pushed to distortion or destruction.
The full function onboard loudspeaker processing DSP offers four channels of crossover filters, parametric EQ, alignment delay and dynamics processing - eliminating the need for outboard loudspeaker processors. In short, the DPA Series amplifiers provide everything needed to optimize a cinema loudspeaker system. .
With multiple channels of amplification plus signal processing in just two rack spaces, the DPA series amplifiers replace equipment taking up as much as three times the space.
Four input Euroblock connectors, and four Euroblock touch-proof speaker output connectors.